Veet Infini’Silk Review Summary
This is a simple, no frills at-home IPL device (manufactured by Silk’n) that’s safe for fair to medium skin tones. It gives plenty flashes but slow sessions, so it’s best for treating smaller body areas only. Try the newer Silk’n Flash & Go Express for faster sessions, and the Silk’n Infinity for faster sessions and dark skin tones.
Plenty of flashes to give 5+ years of monthly use.
Ease of use
A light-weight, mains-powered basic choice with built-in safety features for up to medium skin tones. Faster options are available for larger areas, and it’s a bit bulky so it’s hard to flash your upper lip and other uneven surfaces.
Effort & Results
Do 4 treatments at 2-week intervals (taking 6 weeks), continue if you’re not yet hair-free. Then, do top-ups monthly to stay smooth.
- Design is comfortable to hold
- Simple to operate
- Love the sturdy storage case
- Multi-plug adaptors make it a convenient travelling buddy
- FDA cleared and CE certified
- It’s sometimes difficult to flash on small, curved and uneven areas like knees and shins
- Takes practise around the upper lip
- Skin tone sensor doesn’t select your intensity level
- Sessions are slow so use it on smaller body areas only